At 6PM we strive to offer a 360° service to our clients. We believe in setting the pace, not following it. For these reasons we have invested our time and expertise in creating a well serviced, flexible and, most importantly, secure infrastructure service and consultancy arm.
Our consulting and managed services arm delivers the resources and capabilities required to assess, design, build and manage an agile, flexible and reliable IT infrastructure that is capable of meeting the dynamic needs of your business.
Our team of Infrastructure specialists have years of experience and strong capabilities, that allow us to cater for all types of businesses, irrespective of size and cover a range of industry verticals such as Government, Telecoms, and Pharmaceutical companies.
Our Services Include:
· IT Infrastructure Consultancy - 6PM Infrastructure Consultancy has the objective of leveraging the most from your existing IT investment while recommending upgrades and enhancements as part of a holistic approach to improving your infrastructure. Our IT professionals are certified in relevant and current technologies such as CISCO, Citrix, IBM and Microsoft.
· Data Centre Implementation – Whether it's leveraging existing data centres or creating data centres from scratch, 6PM Infrastructure offers a complete range of services that create data centres that provide business agility at a lower cost.
All aspects of the data center are addressed including:
Facilities: layout, power/cooling, physical security;
System infrastructure: servers, networking, storage, and security;
Applications, infrastructure mapping & dependencies;
Service management and operations considerations.
· Copper and Fibre Optic Networking - 6PM Infrastructure personnel are certified in copper and fiber optic cable placement, plus cable splicing and testing with maximum efficiency, lower splice loss and ultimately providing superior performance on your network.
· Network Certification – Services for certifying connectivity which guarantees minimal data loss in network points
· Hosted Solutions – Successfully managing client services and data in a fully redundant data centre with redundant power feeds, cooling and Internet links with guaranteed 99.99% uptime backed up with 24*7 support coverage.
· IT Hardware Supply and Maintenance – Through strong relations with our Technology partners, we can supply and maintain anything from a USB key to Personal Computers, tablet devices, switches, firewalls and even all components of a data centre.
· Microsoft Active Directory Planning and Implementation – 6PM personnel are certified and experienced in creating and maintaining Microsoft Active Directory Implementations
· Communications Systems (Video Conferencing Systems and VoIP) – Cost effective communication solutions to keep you connected and enhance collaboration.
6PM Network Specialists can significantly improve your returns on hardware investment:
· Network Security solutions – Solutions that protect your organisation from threats and vulnerabilities and filtering Internet traffic as an important step to maximise employee productivity in the workplace
· Our Network Support Services portfolio consists of:
o Qualified technicians and network experts
o Software & hardware expertise
o Microsoft and Linux Networks
o Remote assistance
· Virtualisation – Server Consolidation, improved scalability, reduced power consumption are just a few of the many benefits of Virtualisation. Through industry leading solutions, you are only one step away in jumping the bandwagon of the new era in Virtualised computing.
· Virtual Desktop Implementation – Benefit from reduced TCO, IT administration costs and increased desktop availability with a thin client implementation. Our personnel have successfully implemented several virtual desktop implementations across a whole array of different customer verticals.